&
A girl







Fav wish




Fujifilm instax mini 8


Round-Round




Family & qtpie7


Music



Triangle-Triangle



Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Aina Hanani
:')
Saturday, 4 February 2017 | 20:55 | 0 BlackWhite
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.



"One day, all of us will get separated from each other. We will miss our conversations of everything and nothing and the dreams we had. Days, months and years will pass until this contact becomes rare.

One day, our children will see our pictures and ask: "Who are these people?" And I will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and I will say: "It was them that I had the best days of my life with them."

Hanya garis halus yang memisahkan kedua-dua keputusan ini sekarang.

Tapi aku pilih untuk berdiam.

But now,

I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said. But I will never forget how nice you were to me. Thanks for being a real friend, I am sorry.

I know you have the right to demand an apology. As your best friend (if you still consider), I hope you know I have the right to demand forgiveness.

I am sorry is all I am going to say. The rest, I will let the silence convey. Xoxo.

As people said, kalau dah mintak maaf tapi dia tak maafkan, let them be. At least kita dah try nak betulkan keadaan kan :')

Lymy (don't care if you're not).

Jom lah, kata nak pergi Australia!

Fuh.

Sincerely,
Nejiho.


Older Post | Newer Post